群英会跨度走势图 www.xxnr.net Dates: 20-21 September 2018
Address:Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, PRC
How to get along in Hong Kong
Welcome to beVX!
We would like you to have the best experience while you stay in Hong Kong and for that, we gathered some useful information such as the best places to eat, drink and have fun.
The conference will be held at Marco Polo Hotel.
Hotel Address:Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, 20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong Hong Kong SAR, PRC
How to get to the venue from the airport:
Airport Express: 100HKD (Airport Express) + 60 HKD (Taxi from Kowloon Station to Mira Hotel or Tsim Sha Tsui area) (Recommended path)
Taxi: 240-270 HKD (Depends on traffic, you will also need to pay toll fee to the driver)
Uber: 240-300 HKD (Depends on traffic and availability of Uber)
For more information - please check:
Payment methods in taxi and public transport:
Taxi: Cash in Hong Kong Dollars, they don't accept credit card.
Public transportation: Octopus e-card (can be bought in train stations / metro etc) - use that card for subway, bus and mini bus.
We have picked up a list of hotels, 4 stars and up that are waking distance from the Venue. The list has been broken down based on their prices found on their official website on July 2018. Before booking check that the hotel is suitable to your needs, has good reviews, as we are only suggesting here which hotels - we have not visited each of them:
Hotels at a price range of up to 200$ USD and above per night
- Gateway Hotel, Marco Polo (No. 13 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR, China)
- Kowloon Shangri-La (64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
- Hotel ICON (17 Science Museum Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
- Prince Hotel, Marco Polo (Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
Hotels at a price range of up to 100$ USD up to 200$ USD per night
- Mira Place (118-130 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- The Kimberley Hotel 28 (Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Hotel Hart (4 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile (50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong (41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
Hotels at a price range of up to 100$ USD per night
- Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon (73 - 75 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Best Western Grand Hotel Tsim Sha Tsui (23 Austin Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
If you need a budget option, consider taking a hotel location that is near the train station so that you can reach the Venue via - Tsim Sha Tsui Station - that is located a 5min walking distance from the Marco Polo Hotel.
If you have any other questions, email us at: [email protected]
- LAB EAT Restaurant & Bar - Western / Seafood (Shop 1-2, G/F, Kiu Fung Mansion, 83-89 Kimberlay Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- CHEF STAGE de Eddy Chu - Western / Wine (19/F, 17-19 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- The Captain's House - Western / Seafood (18/F, H8, 8 Hau Fook Street, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Goobne Chicken - Korean / Korean Fried Chicken (2/F, The HART, 4 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Hiroshi 宏 - Japanese / Dessert (Shop 502, 5/F, The ONE, 100 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Ramen Bari-Uma 霸嗎拉麵 - Japanese / Ramen ( G/F, 26 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- The Joomak - Korean / Izakaya (Shop 34, LCX, 3/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 3-27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Flame Japanese Cuisine 焱丸水產 - Japanese / Seafood (Shop 5&6, G/F, Wah Fung Building, 23 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Thai on 5 Seafood Grill and Bar 泰燒遙 - Thai / Seafood (5/F, 1 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Hungry Bird 肚餓了串燒烤焗專門店 - Hong Kong / Style Seafood (6/F, 17-19 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
Looking for something else to eat? - https://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong/restaurants/district/tsim-sha-tsui
- Lan Kwai Fong street is crowded every night. SoHo around Hollywood Road surrounds Lan Kwai Fon, and is home to even more bars and pubs.
- Rooftop Bars - Ozone / Sevva Rooftop Bar / Eyebar / Ce La Vi Hong Kong / Aqua Spirit / Wooloomooloo Steakhouse and Bar Wan Chai / Two Seventy Degrees Rooftop Bar
- Victoria Harbour
- Kansu Street and Jordan Road in Mongkok, Temple Street Night Market
- Nightclubs: Volar / Ce La Vi Hong Kong / Play Club / Dragon-i / Fly Hong Kong / Magnum / For more information: //www.hong-kong-hotels.ws/nightlife/top10-nightlife.htm